Kindergarten registration for the 2022-2023 school year has officially begun.
Please contact your child’s school to schedule an appointment to register in person. As before, parents are asked to register their child at the school in their attendance district, and are reminded to bring the following items when registering:
- Driver’s license (or picture ID)
- Utility bill that shows current 911 address, or lease agreement
- Certified copy of child’s birth certificate
- Child’s immunization record
- Custody papers (if applicable)
To be eligible for kindergarten in the 2022-2023 school year, a child must be 5 years old on or before August 31, 2022. For more information, parents should contact the school in their attendance district.
See this guide below to prep your child for Kindergarten!